Canada’s Energy Program Leader
EPS designs, delivers and supports government and utility energy efficiency programs aimed at the engagement of the industrial market. Our services include:
We leverage 20+ years of experience in industrial energy efficiency in Canada, the US and internationally.
EPS has successfully translated its energy efficiency and energy management experience in process industry into award winning energy efficiency program designs.
EPS has extensive experience with the delivery of industrial energy efficiency programs to large industrial organizations.
EPS has unique skills in the engagement and ongoing support to large industrial organizations as part of energy efficiency program delivery.
Training design and delivery
EPS has delivered industrial energy efficiency and energy management training to energy efficiency program staff and industrial customers in 8 countries over a 20-year span:
- EPS designed, piloted and trained the trainers for the Energy Management Information Systems (EMIS) workshop of the Office of Energy Efficiency that is delivered nationally on an ongoing basis across Canada
- EPS has delivered over 50 workshops in 6 countries around the world
- EPS has provided advanced training to Efficiency Nova Scotia, Efficiency Vermont and Enbridge Gas on EMIS
- EPS has provided workshops and webinars on the new energy management standard, ISO 50001
- EPS provides training directly to industry related to the implementation of energy management information systems